Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allo Allo ^^

Go down

Allo Allo ^^ Empty Allo Allo ^^

Post by Peggles Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 am

Ay there, I'm Peggles! I can't wait to start playing this server, I've heard so much about it from a friend! I have lots of ideas for it, and I love to draw them! If I have any ideas and I can draw them, I'll be sure to post them. C:

I hope to make lots of friends on here and I hope this introduction should be a kick-start for that. I'm pretty friendly and get along with almost everyone. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you! I love to help and when I get used to this server and know more about it I'll be happy to help you if you're unsure of something! Very Happy

I love to draw and I used to make videos for fun on another game. I hope that I can make some videos on here and show them to friends, I may even post them if anyone might find them entertaining. ^.^

I love animals and I have a stray cat I've been looking after for a couple of years, and also a bird that I've had for about 3 or 4 years. My cat is called Tiger, I'm guessing he is a Birman X Ragdoll because he looks like those 2 but not purebred. My bird is a Java Finch/Sparrow called Java. ^_^
wow so non creative
naw jokes i love java <3

I love almost every IT server and I play lots of other games too. I'm quite the gamer, but I do like other things like art and spending time with my pets. ^^

Well I guess that's about it, see you ingame! ^-^
Peggles
Peggles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum