Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction

4 posters

Go down

Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction Empty Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction

Post by ~StoneCold~ Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Well then. Since you've taken the time to view this, i'll be sure to provide you with the information of the glorious 'me'.

My real name is Claire, i'm 14(15 in 19 days), Bisexual, I have long brown hair with curls at the end, Brown eyes, Olive skin, and glasses.

Although i like art, i haven't really experimented too much, even though I've made some not-too-shabby versions of wolves & lions. I also like Kpop(Korean Pop)anything Korean, really, and all of you guys. c;

I Don't like Spiders Widow , Scary movies Cat on the Moon , and assholes.

I have Skype and Facebook, both you'll have to ask me for. ^^ Lovely to meet you all, I'll see you in-game.~
~StoneCold~
~StoneCold~

Back to top Go down

Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction Empty Re: Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction

Post by TortDoll Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:37 pm

YOU'RE WELCOME *Shoves site into face*
TortDoll
TortDoll

Character Bio
Name: DollFace
Element: -
Experience:
Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction Left_bar_bleue0/0Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction Empty Re: Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction

Post by LadyJaney Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:34 pm

-Tackles- Oce Very Happy!!!

LadyJaney

Back to top Go down

Post by jengatower Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:29 pm

welcome to spectrum! i hope to see you in-game.
jengatower
jengatower

Character Bio
Name: Wahje
Element: Magic; dark
Experience:
Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction Left_bar_bleue0/0Heyy! StoneCold here, givin' a big introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down