Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--- Announcement ---

3 posters

Go down

--- Announcement --- Empty --- Announcement ---

Post by Nefadozone Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:56 am

Panda Dance

The game is very basic, don't expect too much right now. It will slowly be updated over the next month and should be closer to its final product by spring of next year.

If you take advantage of the game or modify any of the files before security measures are applied to them, then you will be immediately removed from the game and banned from this community. Cheaters aren't welcome here, get a job or a better one that takes up all 24 hours of your time.

With this being said, there will be a pwipe as soon as I can get ahold of Worthis so that he can finish up his commissions and lock up the necessary files. I know it sucks that you'll lose anything you worked for, but to keep things safe fair and cheater free, all of the character data will have to be removed at some point.

At another point in time, Worthis will have to finish the last part of the commission, adding in the other two forms of currency. Accounts may or may not have to be wiped. If they do require this, I will add in more color zones and include the next species to make up for lost items and what not.

There's plenty that is not set in stone, therefore I am not really accepting presets right now. The manes are definitely not final, they were just tests, and the wings are quite ugly - I'd rather cut down to just 3-4 wings and a couple of insect pairs.

I'd say more but I've got to get some rest, it's 3 AM here! Goodnight all, expect little tidbits of items, prey, and more little goodies n fixes here and there this week. Hammie

Last edited by Nefadozone on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo madness)
Nefadozone
Nefadozone
Always Angry At Something

Profile Skin : Waterdroplets

Character Bio
Name: Chain-rae Xan
Element: Anti-Matter
Experience:
--- Announcement --- Left_bar_bleue0/0--- Announcement --- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

--- Announcement --- Empty Re: --- Announcement ---

Post by TortDoll Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:21 am

Thanks a ton friend! So happy you decided to put this out! c:

"If you take advantage of the game or modify any of the files before security measures are applied to them, then you will be immediately removed from the game and banned from this community. Cheaters aren't welcome here, get a job or a better one that takes up all 24 hours of your time."

And if you guys do decide to take advantage... just please note that Nef here did not have to give out any alpha/beta of the game, period. If someone does attempt to do this - you might kiss any other opportunity for an early release goodbye and have to wait another year.
TortDoll
TortDoll

Character Bio
Name: DollFace
Element: -
Experience:
--- Announcement --- Left_bar_bleue0/0--- Announcement --- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Death Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:36 am

Thank you for the server, for your work and for your patience. We have been waiting for this for a long time and finally our wait came to an end. Thanks again to you)

SaintDeath
Saint Death
Saint Death

Character Bio
Name: Death
Element: Manipulation
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefadozone Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Big thanks to everybody who's supported me along the way, given me feedback, answered questions, and just listened to me rant. I would've never gotten this far alone. Wink 2
Nefadozone
Nefadozone
Always Angry At Something

Profile Skin : Waterdroplets

Character Bio
Name: Chain-rae Xan
Element: Anti-Matter
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum