Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music-

5 posters

Go down

A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Empty A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music-

Post by ArashiFoxx Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello der everyone <3
I've been holding this introdution thread off for a while, generally because I'm pretty lazy, but it's being done now! So woot! Anyway, let's move on, shall we?

Let's start with the basics!
I go by many names, those of which I will list so fearlessly here: Carl, Arashi, Foxx, Maia, and.. Huh, Well I guess there isn't that many names after all. Eh. Let's pretend there was. I don't feel like backspacing today.

I am 14 years old! And I enjoy the simple things in life, if you count the interwebs as simple. I pretty much breathe the internet, and have been an internaut at least since 2006 or 2007.

I am an avid roleplayer, being a FeralHeart member since at least 2011. I've never played Impressive World, but I'm quite enjoying Spectrum and it's members, and have been having a lot of fun!

My byootiful childrens are FeatherBlaze, Simply.Classic (Or Madi c:), Lupa, Des, Chesh, Rill, and probably a zillion others I'm too forgetful to put down :p

I'm quite shy and I like to type over talking usually, out of fear of what people may think of me hehe, but I always make exceptions Very Happy

Of course, I love games. So much. All the games. OH and Anime. Anime and games are pretty much god for me. I play indie games, like Don't starve, Minecraft, Binding of Isaac (which has a wonderful soundtrack btw) and of course.. POKEMON. I love Pokemon *fangirl face* It's my favorite thing ever, and I do play competitively, so yeah keke *nerd alert*. And the anime's I like are probably Fairy Tail, Bleach, any Ghibli Studio movie, that sort of thing c:

I do art as well, and you can check my dA page, though it's mostly junk nobody wants to see so yeah.  Mah dear friend Feather has been an inspiration in that sense~

So yes, that about sums me up! Hope you read the all thing and didn't skip through it (I wouldn't blame ya if you did tho). I probably forgot like a ton of things, but oh well! Bye for now! Many lufs from your frand Arashi~

ArashiFoxx

Back to top Go down

A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Empty Re: A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music-

Post by Desdaemona Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Carl my dear! I love ya, ya llama.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Name: Desdaemona Eris Jalphet
Element: Lightning
Experience:
A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Left_bar_bleue0/0A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Empty Re: A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music-

Post by Sparx Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 pm

HHHHHHHHHHH YES COMPETITIVE POKEMON PERSON HI HELLO. I AM NOT ALONE. ;U;

/inhales

So welcome to Spectrum! Since you have a whole gang of friends already here then I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by ArashiFoxx Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Oh yis indeed ^w^ And I love pokemons, you can't even comprehend my luv for them

ArashiFoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherBlaze Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:03 pm

aaawwwwhhhh I'm inspiration! <3 Good to see you finished the thing. |D
FeatherBlaze
FeatherBlaze

Character Bio
Name: FeatherBlaze
Element: Fire
Experience:
A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Left_bar_bleue0/0A wild ArashiFoxx appeared! -battle music- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://ddizawesomes.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroque Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Bleeach.
Ello there, welcome to Spectrum. ~
I hope you enjoy your time here.
Zaroque
Zaroque

http://lastmoon.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down