Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued!

3 posters

Go down

The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Empty The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:39 pm

~CorruptTempest, Wind, windwolf1575, Mariah, and also known as some asshole.

The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! 33e75te

Wind

Wolf-21-Female-Heterosexual-Mated

Hi, most of the Impressive Title knows me pretty well, my formal and popular name is in fact windwolf1575.

I was the illustrator of the fairly successful SOE Weekly comics, making parodies of common servers and their funny mishaps.
You can see my work on my Deviant Art, IT & FH fan art.

~My Impressive Title History

Well it first started out in a little dumpy place called Feral Hearts. I was there a few months, laying around as an animal. You know, serious business in these kind of games. Then I heard someone mention Impressive Title is back. This was eons ago too by the way. They were talking about ITr. I was like, wow... holy nuggets! You can actually DO STUFF!

And thrus, I dumped Feral Heart like an unwanted girl friend.

However Impressive Title Returns kinda... well... was literally as the name portrayed, and had little work put into it. Hackers and staff that had no idea what they were doing ruined it.

Then I moved to Impressive World after ITr's boat sank. Yeah... It's kinda hard to make friends and enjoy yourself when everyone is out to steal, mini mod, hate you, and speak with what I could swear are upside down letters. Then thank god I found a better place.

Sanctum of Eventide. It was my haven for more than a good year or so till my computer took a steaming dump. I loved the place so much I signed up to be a forum moderator and got the job with great pride and joy to do it. I began my comics and shared them with the community, and joined the Blood Stream pack. Soon after I got a new computer, Sanctum of Eventide was at last, put to rest. Isles of Eventide is however being made as an improved replacement which I eagerly wait for.

I vowed to pretty much give up the community, after running through all the little cliques that formed as they copy and pasted pretty much the same shit from the source code but added rainbows to textures and that's all fairly much. Last Moon was okay, but little more than tumble weeds roll across Default, and even the crickets don't chirp. Damn it's vacant. Wolf Soul, also vacant, but has potential. Azoptaos... a huge disappointment, especially after their forum was so overly dramatic and pretty. Dragons Den... it's okay... but they really need to work on new stuff... other than items and maps.

Models and new actions is what really made me squee over this server. That's what I was looking for, originality. The character creator is so damn intense I was very tempted to just make a hundred experiment combinations.
Excellent work on the customization guys!

~Some Basics About Me

-So that is my brief history of the years I've been in the community.
A little information about me, not all people who play these games are necessarily fury, but I sure am. And I'm proud and shameless of it.

-Yes I do in fact enjoy the Lion King, which was the original inspiration of IT. I enjoy lots of classics, especially movies about any animals or fantasy.

-My fursona is a wolf. A realistic wolf. Always has been, always will be. I refuse to ever be a sparkle dog for the sake of being cool or 'in with the crowd'. c:

-I have fairly neutral respect for all animals in the animal kingdom except monkeys... I really hate those shit flinging f***ers. I chose the wolf as my sona because of my natural behavior to be lustful, hungry, free spirited, and sometimes violent in person. I'm not exactly cuddly. No, I don't believe in spirit animals.

-I often have a sarcastic, corrupted, and perverse humor. My personality is of little difference than a cartoon's.

-Don't always take me seriously.

That is all.

Back to top Go down

The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Empty Re: The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued!

Post by XXXI Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:21 am

Ah! Hello Wind, it's nice to see you again.
Welcome to Spectrum UTK!
You might not want to hunt at the moment seeing as our server is about to reset and all accounts will be wiped in order to fix some corrupted data.
XXXI
XXXI

Character Bio
Name: XXXI
Element: Flame
Experience:
The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://Kingxxxi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:30 am

Yeah I got news of that. Shame... all I can do is awkwardly lay around and make no progress as I sit in Default naked. 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXI Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:33 am

LOL, true. lD
Sorry 'bout that.
XXXI
XXXI

Character Bio
Name: XXXI
Element: Flame
Experience:
The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://Kingxxxi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arzulent Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:09 am

Hello there!
Extremely late reply, I'm so sorry.
Welcome to Spectrum! I really hope you enjoy It here and meet a lot of great people. You seem like a genuinely nice person with a great sense of humor. I hope we get the chance to have a chat when the update Is out. ^^
Arzulent
Arzulent

Character Bio
Name: Augustine
Element: Divine Chaos
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Sure, the worst that can happen is I'll make you laugh till your nose bleeds, when I'm on a roll anyway. Thanks for the welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arzulent Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:47 pm

It's a plan.
You're most welcome!
Arzulent
Arzulent

Character Bio
Name: Augustine
Element: Divine Chaos
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparx Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:35 pm

/awkwardly shuffles in late

Hi, welcome to Spectrum! I'm loving your comics omg.
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Wolf of Wind is Intrigued! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum