Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life gives you lemons, spice em' up!

3 posters

Go down

When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Empty When life gives you lemons, spice em' up!

Post by Lemonspice Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Hello strangers, as you can see my username is lemon spice. Otherwise, you may call me by the name of the character in my avatar and signature- Tsugimori Akane! Or well, lemon or spice. It's nice to meet you strangers! I just hope we get along and everything runs smoothly. I found out about this during some gameplay or another server called Wolf Soul, and a friend recommended it as they hadn't played it and the graphics looked reasonable.

I'm an artist, an animator, and I am just starting to work with blender 3D models. Art is my drug, and I'll certainly take it with a bit of salt and tears.
Lemonspice
Lemonspice

Back to top Go down

When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Empty Re: When life gives you lemons, spice em' up!

Post by Sparx Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Welcome, Lemonspice! For some reason I really like that username. ~u~
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Empty Re: When life gives you lemons, spice em' up!

Post by Lemonspice Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Sparx wrote:Welcome, Lemonspice! For some reason I really like that username. ~u~

Danke :3 same here- I'd been thinking of it for a few months and I loved the ring to it.
Lemonspice
Lemonspice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arzulent Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 am

Welcome, Lemon Spice!
And damn right, get spicing them lemons and show life who's boss.
Anyway, It's a pleasure to meet you, I'll probably see you In-game at some point!

~ Arzulent.
Arzulent
Arzulent

Character Bio
Name: Augustine
Element: Divine Chaos
Experience:
When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Left_bar_bleue0/0When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemonspice Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Nice to meet you as well Arzulent. ^^ SO far my in game experience is great! THe game might crash every now and then, but that's alright with me :3 the only real issue I see is with people breaking the rules and saying "I dnt spk englis" when they nab someone else's item. Besides, if they have the intelligence to understand what they are saying to you, wouldn't it be odd for them not to know how to speak english? They just spoke it!
xD lol
Lemonspice
Lemonspice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparx Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:11 pm

I've never heard of this happening before on Spectrum, though of course the kind of thing happens on any server. If you have solid evidence of anyone breaking the rules, show it to a staff member privately.
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999When life gives you lemons, spice em' up! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemonspice Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:02 am

Alright, will do. ANywho, it's great to meet you Very Happy
Lemonspice
Lemonspice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum