Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings~

4 posters

Go down

Greetings~ Empty Greetings~

Post by Desdaemona Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello everyone! My alias is Desdaemona Jalphet, you may call me Des. And I hope to get to know quite a few of you soon!

I am 16 years old and currently working, doing Track and studying for Equine and small animal Veterinary. So, I have quite a bit of time on my plate, but a lot of down time as well when I am not cramming for a test, at a meet, or even at work. I plan to be very active in this community and its branches in that time I have down.

I am very into music and art, so....My Deviant art id is DeadlyWolfQueen or http://deadlywolfqueen.deviantart.com/
And if you have any music suggestions I am quiet into Alternative rock, Classic Rock, Indie, 'Emo', and general other rock. Not pop music though. Its gotta be really good for that. Like...Jenny from Studio Killers good.

Now, if you would, to feed my horror and animal addictions. Is there any anime you would all like to share with me?
I have seen only a little bit of the anime world; Attack on titans, Hellsing Ultimate, Blue Exorcist, When they Cry, Elfen Lied, Wolf's Rain, Wolf and Spice, Inuyasha, and a few others I cannot think of right now.
And no, I have made it a goal not to watch Naruto, the Rest of Attack on Titan, Full Metal Alchemist, and most of the ones above's endings. Not until he summer. Not until the summer.

Things you should probably know; I absolutely love animals and do not like the topic of hurting such things unless it is roleplay or fake, I am a gay rights supporter(and proud of it), i am an atheist but and I want to push the but, I love to talk about different religions. It fascinates me. I am very much into horror and will often roleplay as characters I have created for horror. So be warned. I also LOVE wolfspeak, because I see it as another language. But I can also roleplay without.

And Roleplaying is my child.

I also copyright all of my original characters and would like to be asked before hand if people would like to use them. If you ask, I am pretty lenient.

Things I rather dislike; When my character does something to someones character and people think that I hate them out of character. Just..no. I also hate spoilers so, no spoilers please.

Feel free to talk with me whenever and ask anything and roleplay/! But don't ask my gender, I have none.

Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Name: Desdaemona Eris Jalphet
Element: Lightning
Experience:
Greetings~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Greetings~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Greetings~ Empty Re: Greetings~

Post by Zaroque Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 am

Ello there,
Welcome to Spectrum. I see we are both fond of snk and Blue Exorcist. yissss
Hope to see you in-game.
Zaroque
Zaroque

http://lastmoon.org

Back to top Go down

Post by spottedlion10 Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:34 am

Hai there, Des! Nice to meet you! Welcome to Spectrum! and cool another SNK fan! YESSSSSSSS lol I love your da page If you ever want to roleplay, hit me up!
spottedlion10
spottedlion10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparx Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 am

I don't watch much anime but I recommend finishing Hellsing Ultimate at the very least omf it's so gooood.

Anyway, Welcome to Spectrum! I'm glad to see that you want to be so involved in the community. ♥
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
Greetings~ Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Greetings~ Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdaemona Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Oh! Wow, I come back to see all these amazing and friendly replies!
Hi everyone, once more, and thank you greatly for accepting me into your community with open arms!
SNK rules, fore one, so I am glad to have more of my flocking herd here~
And I definatly will finish up the rest of Hellsing, its just the matter of me letting go of the suspense that I have issues with. BUT all good things must come to an end and that does mean I will someday buck up and watch it, crying all the way.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparx Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Yes, you will flood the world in tears i s2g.

Gdi Hellsing. What have you done to me? ; ;
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Experience:
Greetings~ Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Greetings~ Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdaemona Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:23 pm

I don't know, but I do know the abridged made me choke with laughter.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparx Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:28 am

I actually found out about Hellsing because my friend showed me the abridged version (which is hilarious omfg), so I watched the actual thing.
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdaemona Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:33 am

Same! It was after I was finished watching Naruto Abridged and I saw it in the featured bar, I made a face and clicked on it.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum