Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.

4 posters

Go down

I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Empty I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.

Post by Simply.Classic Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Hello I'm Madi

Or at least that's what most people call me, but I go by many things, Chubby, Cherry, Jay, Holding, but you are more than free to chose or make your own. I'm a 14 year old who's going on a 1000. I'm pretty awkward, but I do enjoy talking to people  so feel free to PM me or ask me for my Skype.

I live and breathe music, and plan to probably do something with it in the future, but despite that. I also really like art and do happen to have a Deviantart. I hardly post there, but I'm there all the time. http://holdingjay235.deviantart.com/. If you need to you could catch me there, you can. But when I'm not, online or blasting show tunes while drawing cats I'm probably knitting , watching TV shows (anythingthatIcanobsessivelywatchonnetflix) , or  Role-playing.

Role-playing has been a growing hobby since my time in Feral Heart and has grown outside the bounds of that game, so If you are looking for Members for your roleplaying stuff. I would love to join.

It's really awesome to have found this game. I'm really excited to be apart of this amazing and still growing community, and hopeful maybe I'll be able to add on to it as well. Anyway, thank you for reading this, hope to meet some of you awesome people in game.

Simply.Classic
Simply.Classic

Back to top Go down

I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Empty Re: I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.

Post by Sparx Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Welcome to Spectrum! I feel like we'd get along pretty well - you seem very friendly. c: ♥

I should really get into roleplaying again omfg.
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Empty Re: I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.

Post by Desdaemona Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 am

Madi baby <3 We will sing Werewolf together while our land-sharks roam across the land with their fornicating tails.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Name: Desdaemona Eris Jalphet
Element: Lightning
Experience:
I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteSpiritWolf Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Welcome to Spectrum!
Hope you settle in!
WhiteSpiritWolf
WhiteSpiritWolf

Character Bio
Name: LockDown
Element: Fire
Experience:
I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm Madi, so I'll just place this here.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://secretforestofwolves.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply.Classic Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Aw, Thank yoou, for the nice comments. I feel right at home. I really wasn't expecting that~
Simply.Classic
Simply.Classic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down