Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I'm Odah~

2 posters

Go down

Hi! I'm Odah~ Empty Hi! I'm Odah~

Post by OdahviingsGirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

There's a very HIGH chance that you've seen me on other forums, yes? Such as FeralHeart, DragonsDen, LastMoon, and many others :3 Well, for those who don't know me...

Cool hello! I'd like to introduce myself c: I am Odah, or some may call me Inferno, if you wish. Both are fine to me c: Inferno is my main Dragon OC, which at some point in history you will see. So, Alrighty then. I love rping... Like, a lot. I rp constantly over text, KIK, or games such as those listed above. But, before I go into further detail, please ignore any spelling mistakes I make on the forums! It is not my fault, as I use my ipad mini to go to sites because my computer can't handle it. (But... It somehow handles the games o-o) Alrighty, let's get down to business. I love reading. The fact that books can take you to imaginary places is astounding, and I think people should learn to love them more. No, I'm not talking about anything Twilight or stuff like that, I mean fantasy books, with dragons and such. I find them very imaginative :3.   This also brings me to this: I love dragons. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't be online at all right now, because that's how it somehow started. I also love drawing them. I get tons of compliments on them, but I only see the a s sketches :I.  Maybe I'll post some later... I love animals. I have multiple cats, a dog, and a foster dog. I absolutly love every single dragon movie, so if there's a dragon movie you don't think I've seen yet, please, please let me know .u.
I DO NOT LIKE LISTENIG TO THE RADIO. Have you listened to the crap that's on there? Just..no. I prefer old time singers such as Bon Jovi, Bob Seger, Pink Flloyd and a few more. I also live MiracleofSound, Peter Hollens, and Lindsey Stirling, which are found on youtube. I also like listening to Soundtracks from games or movies. Such as the theme for Phantom of the Opera, or Skyrim, or AssassinsCreed.I love playing Assassins Creed and Skyrim, which are my favorite 360 games. But, that's basically my life, almost. Despite a few...problems... At home, things are going good for me c: ( not family problems...)
If there is anything you wish to know, besides anything personal, ask me in the comments :3
So, I look forward to seeing you guys ingame c:

Users:
FeralHeart: SilverNova12
(IT server)DragonsDen: OdahviingsGirl
(IT server)DragonHeart: OdahviingsGirl
(IT server)LastMoon: SilverNova12(forum) OdahviingsGirl(game)
(MMORPG)Eribus: OdahviingsGirl
(IT server)Shadows of Mine: OdahviingsGirl (Game Designer in training)
(Mythical creature MMORPG )Rarrentyme: OdahviingsGirl(Admin)
(...)WolfQuest: Nyrawolf
    ~~~~~iPad apps~~~~~
DrawCast: OdahviingsGirl
PhotoClub: OdahviingsGirl
KIK: OdahviingsGirl

If you see any one of these users(besides Nyrawolf) on any other forum or online place, it's most likely me :3.  As well as •Odah•
OdahviingsGirl
OdahviingsGirl

http://www.rarrentyme.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm Odah~ Empty Re: Hi! I'm Odah~

Post by FeatherBlaze Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Salutations Odah~ Very Happy
Hope you have a good time here as it seems you've been around IT servers and FH. x3 I love rping as well~ If you ever need someone to rp with, just hit me up yo~ |D
Also, Lindsey Sterling is AMAZING and I love all sorts of movie/game soundtracks (ugh that's my life).
Here's a question, seeing as you like dragons, do you perhaps play on this amazing little corner of the internet world called Flight Rising? :3
FeatherBlaze
FeatherBlaze

Character Bio
Name: FeatherBlaze
Element: Fire
Experience:
Hi! I'm Odah~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi! I'm Odah~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://ddizawesomes.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OdahviingsGirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh yes xD many. (So many... I forgot most of them e.e)
Maybe I'll take up on your offer... B3
It's my life too, I love game soundtracks <3
No uvu I just looked it up, and am sad to see that registration is closed. What's it like? ouo
OdahviingsGirl
OdahviingsGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherBlaze Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:42 pm

huehuehue yith~
I have to say my favorite soundtracks are old Spyro games, Zelda, and Okami. <3
Awh, it's amazing! ;A; it's like... I feel like pokemon with dragons, gotta catch breed 'em all, Flight Rising!
But yeah, basically like any of your other pet adoption sites except in my opinion a lot cooler and filled with dragons. xD
I'll be sure to let you know when registration opens again, friend. :3
FeatherBlaze
FeatherBlaze

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by OdahviingsGirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Mmm... Spyro <3
XD sounds interesting uvu
I'd very much appreciate that x3
OdahviingsGirl
OdahviingsGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherBlaze Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:06 am

Awh yis Spyro. I will forever love that dragon. I loved the GameCube games, Enter The Dragonfly and Hero's Tail <3
The GameCube was (still is) the best. :'3 so much fun. So many memories.
FeatherBlaze
FeatherBlaze

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum