Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

herroooooo!

3 posters

Go down

herroooooo! Empty herroooooo!

Post by real iced tea Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:47 am

hello! im larry, though you can just call me anything you want, its not really  all that important. uwu anyway im a 14 year old girl living aaaaall the way down here in a pretty unimportant country called new zealand.
i dont really uh have many friends haha Q.Q mainly due to my agoraphobia which is hindering my life so much that its already really painful, like i can barely go to school without flipping the fuck out painful.  not to mention im so sensitive that its almost ridiculous, and tend to be pretty depressive alot(this has driven away so many friends you dont even know)  woooooohoooooo. i sound like a great person dont i.
anyway i usually tend to speak my thoughts and i tend not to hide my feelings or thoughts from other people, and everyone i met either hates this about me or loves this.
im really hoping to have a future based somewhere around farming, its something ive been wanting to do for a loooong time but since my familys always been city people, both here and back when we were in germany, i really doubt that ill be able to have a future based around farming and the like. but i dunno, just having a relatively stable job is okay. as long as ive got a place to sleep, bread to eat and water to drink and clothes to wear ill be happy.
i kinda like drawing, but im really not all that great at it, but hey, i try. i enjoy writing as well but i never get motivation to write anything siiiiiigh.  and then theres reading. i love reading so so much but its ridiculously difficult to actually find a book i like. actually the only thing ive been reading this year has been fanfictions. oops.
oh i enjoy baking as well even though im pretty sucky, but everything ive made so far has tasted amazing, im good at picking out good recipes at least haha. n-n
and roleplaying oh my god do i love ropleplaying. roleplaying is great okay. the only ugh thing about rp? finding a good rp thats actually active. yeah.
i really really love music and literally never stop listening to it like ever. i even sleep with music on.
you cant get me away from it.
never.
anyway some bands/singers i like are two door cinema club, sleeping with sirens, passion pit, owl city, onerepublic, of monsters and men, my chemical romance, mindless self indulgence, marina and the diamonds, lights, krewella, kesha, imagine dragons, ginny blackmore, four year strong, florence + the machine, fall out boy, bring me the horizon, blink-182, arctic monkeys, and any other good song from other singers/bands. so um yeah a giant mess of music. if you have any recommendations just like tell me n.n
oh and depressingly enough my laptop and my ps3 are my best friends wehahahaha. Q^Q
anyway to sum it all up i like a LOT of things like homestuck and attack on titan and roleplay and nge and blue exorcist and dangan ronpa and fma and skyrim and music and iced tea and fashion and a WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS.
sooo yeah thats me.
i really hope this doesnt read as a giant mess i just kinda wrote what i thought as i thought it so.. ye. ouo'

real iced tea

Back to top Go down

herroooooo! Empty Re: herroooooo!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:29 am

Welcome, Larry! It's great to meet you, and I hope I see you ingame! I also tend to be depressive at times, but I have to try to fight it away. I know what it's like.

Back to top Go down

Post by StarofTyredon Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 am

Herro to you too!
I hope you can enjoy your time here!
StarofTyredon
StarofTyredon

Character Bio
Name: Texil
Element: Ethereal
Experience:
herroooooo! Left_bar_bleue0/0herroooooo! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by OffDeadSecrets Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Welcome to Spectrum. ^^
I hope you enjoy being in this lovely server.
OffDeadSecrets
OffDeadSecrets

Back to top Go down

Post by real iced tea Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:01 am

aww thank you guys <3

real iced tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down