Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarrassing Moments/Stories

+2
Cairis
Peggles
6 posters

Go down

Embarrassing Moments/Stories Empty Embarrassing Moments/Stories

Post by Peggles Mon May 05, 2014 6:36 am

Post your embarrassing moments/stories here from mildly embarrassing to real spine chills! Very Happy

I'll edit one in later. C:
Peggles
Peggles

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Moments/Stories Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments/Stories

Post by Cairis Mon May 05, 2014 7:38 am

I has a story. When I was really little, I wanted a bath but, didn't know how to make one. So I used the toilet as my bathtub! Lotion was my shampoo and body wash. xD
Cairis
Cairis

Character Bio
Name: Cairis Gaalifrey
Element: Crystal
Experience:
Embarrassing Moments/Stories Left_bar_bleue0/0Embarrassing Moments/Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peggles Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 am

LMAO

I guess mine is I was about 8 or 9, and I sneezed all over the teacher. LOL
Peggles
Peggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon May 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Oh, what a perfect place to bring back memories that I cringe about.

Lets see..

When I was in kindergarden I remember seeing the "older kids" having relationships and holding hands and all. So, little me thought the older kids were cool cats. I managed to get myself a boyfriend and soon after at free time we decided to have a marriage. Lego marriage, since legos were the only thing avalible at the time. We build an altar and such and a classmate gathered little rainbow pieces to make fireworks. We basically tried to make two lego-people look like us, and when the two kissed, fireworks (little lego pieces) were thrown into the air. It's a shame that we divorced afterwards.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by levι кαιcнoυ Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Uh, I guess mine was when I slipped and fell during a concert because someone tripped me, everyone looked at me and it was really embarrassing.
levι кαιcнoυ
levι кαιcнoυ
Pimpmasterf0r3v3r

Character Bio
Name: Eren
Element: ѕlιcιng yoυ ιn нalғ wιтн мy 3d мaneυver gєαя.
Experience:
Embarrassing Moments/Stories Left_bar_bleue0/0Embarrassing Moments/Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairis Mon May 05, 2014 3:45 pm

XD I remember when I was 5 or so... my grandma was cooking with onions. Stupid me, walks up and touches one and rubs my eyes. When I was exiting the kitchen, I slammed my face into the edge of the counter...
Cairis
Cairis

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Peggles Mon May 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Oooh ouch XD

I remember on a school camp when I was 10 or 11, I went on a canoe but I couldn't row as hard as my partner, and we kept spinning and when weren't we couldn't really get anywhere, and we had to be towed around by the instructor, embarrassing but fun.
Peggles
Peggles

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherBlaze Mon May 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Ooh okay I have a slew of embarrassing stories, but I totally embarrassed myself at my prom this weekend. nnnnnnnnn
OKAY, so I'm very easily impressed. It doesn't take much to please me and I happen to love alot of things. One of them being chocolate. There were chocolate fountains... I totally flipped my lid and ran over in my little dress all excited to be the first to tackle the food table. ( cuz that's what you do at prom )
I just wanted a strawberry okay. Drenched in chocolate.
Well I'm a spazzy dummy, so I got my skewer and quickly pierced me a strawberry delicacy to drench in chocolate goodness.
*sniffs*
I dropped the strawberry in the fountain and kinda freaked out a bit (I'm expressive via noises okay). Gasped loudly and tried to fish it out to no avail. Thus, to prevent making myself look more of a fool, I just stuck the skewer in my mouth and relocated myself elsewhere real quick cuz my boyfriend wouldn't stop laughing at me omg. xD
Of course, I returned again a few hours later to conquer.

I do a lot of embarrassing things... :'3
FeatherBlaze
FeatherBlaze

Character Bio
Name: FeatherBlaze
Element: Fire
Experience:

http://ddizawesomes.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairis Mon May 05, 2014 9:23 pm

In like fifth grade we were doing recoreder practice and.. everybody stopped quickly and I didn't know. xD I kept going with the song.
Cairis
Cairis

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Peggles Tue May 06, 2014 1:34 am

LOL that's happened to me.

My embaressing moment was a a camp a few months ago, we made a raft and it started breaking, I thought if it didn't break it may be able to hold me but I still tried it broken anyway, and I fell in and it was a tad scary since I can't swim, although I did have a life vest, luckily.
Peggles
Peggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleached Tue May 06, 2014 6:16 pm

I have a story,
I... Am super snuggly *sighs*
It's bad when people invite me to sleepovers, because I will literally just wake up in the dead of night, lay down next to them and cuddle them...
So I guess this story goes something like
My two best friends in the seventh grade invited me to their sleepover, we stayed up super late and did horrible vocals to Lady Gaga and Shakira (yes try me with Spanish and pronunciation please) and we went to bed afterwards...
That morning, my friend woke up with my head on her chest, fast asleep. While we were eating breakfast, my friend confessed how I was cuddling her. My other friend laughed and I asked her why she didn't do anything. All she said was that I was on top of her and she couldn't move me because I had her death-cuddle-trapped in my arms.

And this is still why you should NEVER invite me to sleepovers...
Bleached
Bleached

Character Bio
Name: Momo
Element: Purification / White Fire
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down