Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muxter has invaded!!!

2 posters

Go down

Muxter has invaded!!! Empty Muxter has invaded!!!

Post by Figment Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Hi, name's Muxxy, feel free to call me whatever you want... I guess. |D I've actually been on a few other game like It servers and FH but I used different usernames.
This game looks really cool and I hope to download it soon. ;-; Very soon.
Aaaaanywaaaays, I have a few hobbies, obsessions and... Er yea.
First of all I love kitties, yes. Cats are very fabulous, but no hate! I like other animals too. |D I've had so many different types of animals, its a wonder how Im still alive.
But ye, I love roleplaying, I will roleplay as anything, trust me. I also love reading, alot. Plus I watch anime once in awhile. |D
Uhm... I like Sherlock. Err, I have no talent. Seriously. Even my rocks look like bushes. And tell me to draw you a square, you'll get a triangle. Lolol.
I really like video games, sports and writing.
Anyways, I hope to make friends (even though people say its easy to become friends with me.) and wish to hang out with all of you cool people.
This community is something I look forward to. So... Hope I don't give you guys trouble. c:
Figment
Figment

Character Bio
Name: Subliminal
Element: Undead
Experience:
Muxter has invaded!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Muxter has invaded!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Muxter has invaded!!! Empty Re: Muxter has invaded!!!

Post by Sparx Wed May 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Welcome to Spectrum! We look forward to having you! I don't think you'll be any trouble. c;
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
Muxter has invaded!!! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Muxter has invaded!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Figment Thu May 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Sparx wrote:Welcome to Spectrum! We look forward to having you! I don't think you'll be any trouble. c;
Thank you very much. ^^ I hope I won't.
Figment
Figment

Character Bio
Name: Subliminal
Element: Undead
Experience:
Muxter has invaded!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Muxter has invaded!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum