Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there!

3 posters

Go down

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post by crystalwolftear Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:58 pm

I have been trying to register for a few weeks now, however my laptop experienced some strange thing going on; as it wouldn't let me join the forums of Forumotion. I finally made it though and I hope that this community will be of use to me.

So anyways, about me:
I am a 15 year old female currently settled in the United Kingdom. Many of you may have seen me lingering on other sites, however now I am focusing on my own forums/game and Feral Heart. However I felt like I must give this forum a go before I decide on which forums I'll be most active on.

I interest myself in Art - Photography to be more specific. I also focus on breeding cats. I am a somewhat experienced breeder and own around 5-6 cats. I plan on opening a rescue center for cats when I'm older and plan on going to university and getting a Veterinary Surgeon's degree.

I hope that I will meet some new friends and that I'll experience some nice memories through my stay here!

crystalwolftear

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

Post by XXXI Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Ah! Hello there there Crystalwolftear, welcome to spectrum UTK.
If you need help you can find tutorials across the forum or ask me in game.
XXXI
XXXI

Character Bio
Name: XXXI
Element: Flame
Experience:
Hello there! Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello there! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://Kingxxxi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparx Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi, and welcome! I have actually seen you on FH before, though I doubt we've actually met. I hope you decide to stay and get comfy here. .u.
Sparx
Sparx
The Light Demoness

Character Bio
Name: Sparx
Element: Electricity
Experience:
Hello there! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hello there! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum