Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.C has been spotted!

3 posters

Go down

L.C has been spotted! Empty L.C has been spotted!

Post by LaserChaser Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey guys!
I have to say that I never thought I'd be posting in one of these forums again. It's been so long oo

I'm L.C, though I sort of have a variety of names that I go by these days. Back in the day I used to play a game called Impressive Title, I tried to get into one or two of the other servers out there but none of them really stuck. The reasons were either computer trouble or just the lack of community spirit.

In recent times I've been missing the feeling that I.T game me so this lead me to browsing around for I.T servers. None of them gained my interest until I typed I.T into Tumblr and came across this game. I don't know what it was but something was drawing me in and now well here I am XD

Some of you may recognise me (previously known as Krazoa), others may not. That doesn't matter though because I'm all up for making new friends C:
Sadly I don't have much time for roleplay these days so I'd probably be one of those that just hangs out (working life and all that).

Anyways, I can't wait to see you all ingame!

*offers cookies and marshmellows to all*

Last edited by LaserChaser on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaserChaser
LaserChaser

Character Bio
Name: L.C
Element: Unknown
Experience:
L.C has been spotted! Left_bar_bleue0/0L.C has been spotted! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

L.C has been spotted! Empty Re: L.C has been spotted!

Post by Arzulent Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Hello!
It's a pleasure to meet you. I never got to play the original Impressive Title sadly, though I've played most of It's 'cousin' servers such a ITr, IW, DD, LM, WS and so on.
You seem like a great person, I look forward to seeing you In-game when the update Is released!
Arzulent
Arzulent

Character Bio
Name: Augustine
Element: Divine Chaos
Experience:
L.C has been spotted! Left_bar_bleue0/0L.C has been spotted! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by LaserChaser Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Arzulent wrote:Hello!
It's a pleasure to meet you. I never got to play the original Impressive Title sadly, though I've played most of It's 'cousin' servers such a ITr, IW, DD, LM, WS and so on.
You seem like a great person, I look forward to seeing you In-game when the update Is released!

It was really nice to meet you too!
Even more so because we have the same timezone X3
I'll look forward to meeting you in game too C:

Thank you so much for keeping me company in the chat ^.^
LaserChaser
LaserChaser

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherTFennec Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Ayyy hello! Good to see you here! Very Happy

I do play on a couple other IT servers (GROWL and FeralHeart) but never quite got to experience the original :0

I will say though, since GROWL is so early in development, Spectrum is my favorite so far!

Hope to see you when the big update comes out!
HeatherTFennec
HeatherTFennec

Character Bio
Name:
Element:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by LaserChaser Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:30 pm

HeatherTFennec wrote:Ayyy hello! Good to see you here! Very Happy

I do play on a couple other IT servers (GROWL and FeralHeart) but never quite got to experience the original :0

I will say though, since GROWL is so early in development, Spectrum is my favorite so far!

Hope to see you when the big update comes out!

Hello and thank you!

I've not heard of GROWL but I only have space for one server C: Hopefully I won't have to remove this one like I did a previous one as that became un-enjoyable due to a lot of lag.

I hope to make lots of friends once the update arrives!
LaserChaser
LaserChaser

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum