Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant go to sun temple?

3 posters

Go down

cant go to sun temple? Empty cant go to sun temple?

Post by FlyingOcelot Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:52 pm

hello im trying to get to the sun temple area thing (i think its called that) but all that happens is when i get to plains and go to the portal to the place what happens is i get teleported to the portal outside ferenya and when i try going back to the sun temple portal the portal is literally non existant its getting frustrating Gomonk Simba

FlyingOcelot

Profile Skin : Default

Character Bio
Name: Astriel
Element: ???
Experience:
cant go to sun temple? Left_bar_bleue0/0cant go to sun temple? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

cant go to sun temple? Empty Re: cant go to sun temple?

Post by Multiwinter Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:10 pm

The game has a lot of bugs and the portals don't show in-game only on the minimap. Make sure nobody is in the same map as you when you're changing maps. Nef had said he won't be optimizing the game, so chances are you just won't be able to go to Sun Temple. There's plenty of other cool maps to enjoy though! Good luck. Treadmill
Multiwinter
Multiwinter

Character Bio
Name: Dyster
Element: Aether
Experience:
cant go to sun temple? Left_bar_bleue0/0cant go to sun temple? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingOcelot Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Multiwinter wrote:The game has a lot of bugs and the portals don't show in-game only on the minimap. Make sure nobody is in the same map as you when you're changing maps. Nef had said he won't be optimizing the game, so chances are you just won't be able to go to Sun Temple. There's plenty of other cool maps to enjoy though! Good luck. Treadmill

ok the only problem is im unable to get to castle im not sure if theres another way to castle or anything? and no there isnt anyone in the same map as me when im trying this

FlyingOcelot

Profile Skin : Default

Character Bio
Name: Astriel
Element: ???
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Multiwinter Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Perhaps there is, I haven't explored the new version of SD enough yet to know. Sounds like running through maps and portals is a good technique. Salute Golden Grin .
Multiwinter
Multiwinter

Character Bio
Name: Dyster
Element: Aether
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefadozone Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:52 pm

The portal is probably underground, which is unfortunate. Will be uploading a patch tomorrow to hopefully combat all of the crashing, lag and bugs.
Nefadozone
Nefadozone
Always Angry At Something

Profile Skin : Waterdroplets

Character Bio
Name: Chain-rae Xan
Element: Anti-Matter
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum