Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This title is in Indigo, and so is my soul

Go down

This title is in Indigo, and so is my soul Empty This title is in Indigo, and so is my soul

Post by teganseth Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:49 am

Name: Tegan Seth. This isn't my real name, but I think Tegan is a cool name and Seth is a wicked last name so let's go with that!

Age: In the middle of the numbers 1 and 100. Find it out now, math geniuses. Gomonk

Main language: English

Second language: I am learning German.

Favorite things

Color: Periwinkle.

Bands: Milky Chance and Twenty One Pilots

Animal: any thing that breathes.

Music genre: Indie and its many sub genres. I also like alternative and rock.

Movie: Star Wars films and Marvel cinematic universe.

YouTuber: Shane Dawson

Book: Eragon series, Divergent series, Hunger Games series, Red Wall series, and Dragon Rider. I also like the Warriors and verious animal series by Kathyrin Lasky, but those are more quick reads.

Show: Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and Regular show, and Adventure time.

Emoji: This one by far Cutie

Anime: Digimon (all, except the newest one), Pokemon (first only), Hetalia: Axis Powers, Avatar: TLA and TLoK, and Sword Art Online. I'm getting into Fairytal and Naruto, so no spoilers.

Favorite Manga: Ugh, i forget what it is called. Shoot. That one where each person as an animal attribute and it can form with it to make a half-animal, half-human thing. the animals on there own had a human form. And the one main character was tricked into the dark side. SHOOT! If someone knows, tell me.

will update because I'm lazy right now.
teganseth
teganseth

Profile Skin : Default

Character Bio
Name: (your character's name here)
Element: (choose your element)
Experience:
This title is in Indigo, and so is my soul Left_bar_bleue0/0This title is in Indigo, and so is my soul Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum