Spectrum Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED]

4 posters

Go down

Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED] Empty Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED]

Post by Desdaemona Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 am

So, I have just begun my time here, and I have downloaded the program about four times now and I have gone through firewall databases and such. And that pesky message keeps coming back to me. I have tried just about everything I know to fix this problem but, again, it will not work completely. (Restarted my computer, Redownloaded it four times, restarted my router system, gone into bout In bound and Out bound rules and have made everything an exception). If there is something I am missing or I can be helped in anyway, I would enjoy it if you would be so kind as to point me in that direction, thank you.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Name: Desdaemona Eris Jalphet
Element: Lightning
Experience:
Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED]

Post by Nefadozone Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 am

The server sometimes goes down.
Nefadozone
Nefadozone
Always Angry At Something

Profile Skin : Waterdroplets

Character Bio
Name: Chain-rae Xan
Element: Anti-Matter
Experience:
Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sorry, Our connection request has failed :c [SOLVED]

Post by Desdaemona Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:06 pm

But, all the time? Even when other people are in the game? I apologize if I come off as rude, I just tend to get a bit frustrated when it comes down to it. The thing is, is that all the times I have actually tried, other people have told me that they were in-game, playing, when I was denied the access.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefadozone Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 pm

It's probably being blocked off by your computer then, turn off your security programs or windows firewall when you play.
Nefadozone
Nefadozone

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdaemona Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

Oh, I am sorry! I have gotten this taken care of.
Desdaemona
Desdaemona

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan98 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 am

Now I have this problem ono

Faolan98

Back to top Go down

Post by spottedlion10 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 am

Faolan98, you can post a new thread instead of posting on an old thread about your problem. XD

((sorry if I am not supposed to post here either lol))
spottedlion10
spottedlion10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan98 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 am

Sorry v.v

Faolan98

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefadozone Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:13 pm

it's okay if they post on the same thread? it makes more sense and will make the help section less cluttered
Nefadozone
Nefadozone

Character Bio
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by spottedlion10 Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Ah, ok sorry about that then. Smile
spottedlion10
spottedlion10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down